I finally decided to set up my own blog which will be focusing on .NET and Excel.
I have some simple guidelines when making comments here:
- All comments are subject for moderation before accepted.
- Only real names are acceptable.
- Only real e-mail’s accounts are acceptable.
- No links are acceptable unless they actually contribute to the ongoing discussions.
- No titles or so called ‘tags’ are acceptable, i e they will be removed.
I will post on a weekly basis as I can’t promise to keep a higher pace then that. After all, the virtual life is only a small fraction of the more ‘normal’ life or should I say ’should’ be.
Depending on the blog’s popularity I may consider to move it to an own topdomain or to a subdomain under ExcelKB.COM. Until further notice it will be available at this URL. One important aspect is that I will maintain a ‘clean’ interface for the blog.
Anyway, let me know what You think of this new blog and what You would like to see being posted here.
All the very best from,